Wednesday Oliver did his first "real" smiles at me in the morning. He loves when you talk to him and tickle his double chin.
When Matt came home that night I had just finished feeding them and I held Abigail up and Matt started talking to her and she just broke out into the biggest grin. I guess it's okay Matt got to be the recipient of Abigail's first smile. I always feel bad that dad misses so many firsts. I think it was a pretty good pay raise... these little ones make all the work so worth it. We love them so much!
Sorry it's blurry- but notice she's getting a little chub on her face too!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been in a blog dry spell. Other than baby news there isn't much going on around here. I'll post more news next week when they turn 2 months.
I'm glad that they are growing well. So nice to have their smiles!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right about smiles being a pay raise. A little smile can make 24 hours of crying completely worth it!
ReplyDeleteWow! Two months already! I can't believe how fast it is going! That is awesome that they are interacting more with you guys and getting chubby!
ReplyDeleteEveryone loves smiles. Hard to believe they will be two months next week. I'm sure they keep you very busy.
ReplyDeleteGive them (all three) a kiss from me. Love those smiles. Grandma
ReplyDeleteI loved the smiles. I really liked the birth announcement. Those pictures are so precious!
ReplyDeleteWe wish you the very best always.
Look at those little precious ones!!! Just wait until they giggle...then they can get away with anything :)
ReplyDelete