1st Party
Summer 2010 Babies party plus siblings
Summer 2010 Babies party plus siblings
| The start of the party with 7 out of 9 babies in birth order from L to R |
| Here's at the end of the party with 8 out of 9 babies- minus some costumes |
Snow White skin and Snow White hair- I drew the line when she asked for brown hair. She loved the dress- thanks for making Charlotte's month Kelli!
Olly inherited the bear costume and took it off every chance he could.
Event #2 Our friend Easton's birthday party
Abby the fairy- no relation to Sesame street- she was not a fan of the trampoline- unlike Snow White who spent a good portion of the party on there.
She was a fan of the play house
Sorry Matt- this was the only picture in focus and Abby looks so happy I had to put it in!
Party #3 the tail end of the Church Trunk-or-Treat- we missed the chili and games but managed to make it to pass out candy
Auntie Kori pumpkin and cousin Spencer the train conductor
And the family shot- any guesses which dwarves we were? With that many gnome hats lying around it was just too easy- even though I had to make a bigger hat for Matt- possibly the tallest dwarf ever!
The actual Halloween- trying to keep the kids inside between trick or treaters- by the end of the night I let them run around on the lawn and I brought the candy bowl out there since it was still so warm.
| Charlotte shared a sucker with each baby- by the time I found them they'd already eaten through most of the wrappers- oh well it is Halloween right? |
Best part of Halloween besides the costumes is actually getting to know your neighbors- this was our first time really trick-or-treating and we loved it!
I say you were Sneezy and Matt was happy. Only because those were their hat colors ... weren't they? Happy was one of the tallest dwarfs, wasn't he? Your kids are super cute, by the way!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how long Charlotte's hair is getting!! It looks like you got some great use out of those costumes...and a lot of fun :)
ReplyDeleteI realized this morning that I missed the baby party! So sad! It has been too crazy around here! Cute costumes!
ReplyDeleteI agree that the holidays are much more fun with kids.
ReplyDeleteOf course you're sleepy!!! Matt must be a dwarf on steroids. The kids look great. Thanks for sharing. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteI was going to guess: Dopey and Grumpy. But that's just mean, right?
ReplyDeleteThe kids are so so so cute!