I think this was the 7th year of the cousin Easter egg hunt in Cornville. Of course we usually only get 3-4 of the kids there each year and a portion of the grandkids. This year we missed the Gammons for the first time.
My kids hadn't seen any tv in a week- more on that later. They were quite excited to watch Old Yeller with Grandad and Marti. I picked up Matt and Marti after work and we spent Friday night in Cornville.
Some of us took the kids to the creek to throw rocks and explore while the Easter bunny came. Miles likes big rocks.


Waiting to go outside! Oh the excitement!
Miles first year getting it, with a little bit of help from papa. He still seems a little confused by the craziness.
Trac and Oliver
Charlotte cottontail
Abby likes to pick her out outfits and not get her hair done... but we still think she's cute!
I love how tiny Miles looks compared to Matt in these two pictures.
The traditional grandkid/grandparent Easter picture. I love Miles face in this one and that Charlotte and Maya are holding hands. Thanks for another wonderful Easter egg hunt mom and dad! We sure love it!
Grandchildren and Chocolate what could be better? Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteThese are cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are cute!
ReplyDelete