Monday, May 4, 2015

Easter Best

I was quite happy with the Easter outfits this year.  The key is to not wait too long.  I managed to find some at Target with sleeves- even if Abby's is a little too big and slips off her shoulder!  I had to buy in the girls section (so much uglier than the little girls section!) so Charlotte and Abby could match!

I couldn't resist the tulle skirt for me!  I am torn between feeling fun and silly when I wear it!

I am a lucky mama!

Sweet girls!

Handsome blue-eyed blondie boys!

I even talked papa into a picture, even if he won't let me buy him an Easter outfit!

We sure love these 4 kids we've been given!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so nice. I wish I could get away with wearing a tulle skirt. You don't look silly. I like it. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed a lot of posts apparently. Beautiful dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed a lot of posts apparently. Beautiful dresses!

    ReplyDelete