I think this was the 8th annual Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Granddads! We waited until evening to do the hunt so Marti could be there.
Matt and mini Matt
Abby cutie
Abby, Grandma, Cai, Trac, Granddad, Miles, Oliver and Maya and Charlotte in the back
Attempted to take some Easter morning pictures. Olly complained for weeks after he saw what I bought him for Easter clothes but after a pep talk from Matt and lots of complements from everyone else he has worn it to every "Sunday best" event since then! Ha!
Miles is usually just fine with whatever clothes threw the biggest fit when I got him dressed. Abby wanted Marti in the picture so she was mad. Classic half-happy/half-grumpy picture.
Marti! Now Abby is happy!
I forgot to tell Matt to bring his Sunday clothes since we were driving home before church so he wasn't in these!
They both wanted a shot with their Auntie!
Beautiful Abby!
Olly cutie!
"No hugs!"
Beautiful Charlotte
After church he was much happier and I got a few smiley ones!
I love the outfits and the dresses are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThey sure are cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great Miles smile!
ReplyDeleteMy babies!!!
ReplyDelete