Friday, July 8, 2016

LICE!

"I wouldn't wish lice on my worst enemy, " my mom said.  I agree.

Tuesday night the kids had just had a bath it was a little past bedtime (like usual, sigh) and I was combing Abby's hair out and I discovered little wiggly brown dots in her hair. Eeek!  I quickly texted everyone we'd seen that day and Marti walked in the door and instead of running for the hills she put on a shower cap and her and Matt started stripping beds and vacuuming while I treated and combed out all the kids hair at 9 o'clock at night.  Matt shaved his head too, I thought he would finally shave his beard but not luck.

I have never done so much laundry, vaccuming and hair combing in my life.  It was easily 10x the normal amount of housework.  I washed all the bedding, clothes, stuffed animals in hot water and vacummed and sprayed every mattress, counch and carpet every day.  I found one or two on me and Charlotte.  I still treated the boys too.  Abby had it the worst.  I wasn't sure if I should keep them all home the next day.  After I talked to the nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment