Miles was thrilled we found our neighbors dog running around the neighborhood on the way to the bus stop and we got to keep him at our house for awhile!
More fishing with Granddad and Abs, as he calls Abby!
We finally made it to Fountain Hills park for St. Patrick's day. Every year I want to go but we're always in Cornville for Spring Break/my nephew's birthday the same week. Notice Miles' shoes!
I was surprised how green it turned!
![]() |
| The whole group. We met our friends the Grovers and Stewarts there so I had someone to take our picture. My cold was so terrible the whole week of spring break. |
While we were gone Matt built the tortoises a big enclosure. When we got back the kids all helped make them a small house for shade/hiding. Miles had to play with his drill for the next couple of days.
I wanted to visit my Uncle George's grave that died as a newborn. My grandma visited him every year near his birthday in March. Uncle Grant made it on his actual birthday and I made it a few weeks later in March. She passed away this summer, so this was the first year she didn't make it to see her baby.
Matt picked and squeezed oranges from our tree with the kids. It wasn't the best juice but I love daddy projects! I love all these blondies with their blonde daddy!
This one is bittersweet. Our talented neighbors Amy and Mark makes tons of awesome re-purposed things, especially porch swings. So they took the baby crib sleigh ends, from the crib that Charlotte, Olly, and Miles used that was just sitting in our garage since the twins upgraded to twin (haha!) beds and they turned them into the arms. They found the awesome back from an old bed frame off craiglist. I LOVE it! I love things that are sentimental and have more personality and every porch should have a swing I think! I am still a sad to not need a crib though. At least I get to keep part of it.
Miles wasn't feeling good one day so we got lots of snuggles.
March was beautiful weather but very busy with lots of trips to Cornville and Spring break and sickness!





I need a porch swing! So awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhen I started reading this post I thought that it was an old one for a minute because I've seen a lot of the pictures already! I still am glad you posted and added captions!
ReplyDelete