Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wedding Reception

The first couple of years after we got married we went to so many wedding receptions.  We're talking 4 or 5 every spring and again around Christmas break.  We were some of the first of our friends to get married. The last couple of years it's gotten less and less.  It's always fun to have an excuse to dress up and celebrate a new marriage.  We were excited to go to Matt's cousin Joanne's wedding reception! Nothing beats an outdoor reception in my opinion and the weather was perfect.  Thanks to Auntie Marti my kids were all coordinated.
Talk about perfect complexion.

These kids loved the candy buffet a little too much.

Our best attempt at a family picture.

7 years ago this Sunday is the day we were married!

3 comments:

  1. Seven years with Matt, three great kiddos and a really cute necklace. What more could you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are awesome! I love your outfit and the kids look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my babies! And I love Charlotte! They are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete