The other day when she was at my house I asked her what her name was and she said, AbIgail, emphasis on the I. She is such a doll and I love her singing.
She has hair! I guess I haven't been paying too much attention, but last I remember she was a darling nearly bald baby, and now suddenly she is a darling towhead! Oh, so so so cute!!
Abby is so dang cute! Love the curls and the nose wrinkle!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteShe's so pretty! I love her little face.
ReplyDeleteThe other day when she was at my house I asked her what her name was and she said, AbIgail, emphasis on the I. She is such a doll and I love her singing.
ReplyDeleteShe has hair! I guess I haven't been paying too much attention, but last I remember she was a darling nearly bald baby, and now suddenly she is a darling towhead! Oh, so so so cute!!
ReplyDelete