Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Just a little phone picture of some Easter cuteness.  I couldn't help myself for $1!  My kids all wore them all over the store and to Chic-fil-et for lunch too! I'll post more official pictures later.  This guy is 37 weeks 2 days old on Easter and he was 37 weeks 2 days old when he was born!  

We were glad to do all the commercial Easter stuff last week so we could focus on the real meaning of Easter and our Savior this week. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. He is just tooo cute! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Savannah a pair of bunny ears the other day and Tanner was mad he couldn't have any like Olly since they were all out of boy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was definitely worth the $1! My, how time flies! I can't believe he is that he is that old already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his happy face soooo much!

    ReplyDelete