How Olly likes to watch tv
Trying out the new kiddie pool aka how we survive the summer since taking them to a big pool is so much work!
This might be my favorite Miles face!
Wanted to remember how much Olly loves Ninja turtles, mostly because his best friend Hudson loves Ninja turtles.
"Look mom I'm mad-eye moody!" These boys love playdoh, if only they would put the lids back on! Miles copycat!
So much yogurt!
Helping me wrap presents!
My 84 year old grandma Tayrien came over for a little while and Miles decided he needed to share blueberries with her over and over, it was the sweetest thing!
One of the best parts of having a "baby" is how much the older kids love him.
Cute little faces! I love that Miles face too! I'm impressed with the quality of your snapshots.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteMiles was soo sweet to share with Grandma. Love the pictures. Mom
ReplyDeleteMiles and Grandma shot is so great! Love those sweeties.
ReplyDelete