Sunday, July 12, 2015

Puddle swimmin'

We had the BEST May we've ever had as long as I've lived here.  It stayed cool into June and we had a few awesome storms.  This is what we like to do the day after a storm.

Abby often has on interesting outfits. I told Abby we were going wading not swimming.  As usual Abby was the most prepared for what actually happened...

About 30 seconds of wading...

Then it was full on swimming.  

It was pretty deep so I had to wade in too since Miles didn't like my idea of staying in the shallow end.

Olly found a great place for his boots.

I had the feeling that I'm really going to miss afternoons like this when they get older.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty deep puddle, glad you were there to rescue Miles. Such cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very darling! Way to preserve a fun memory. That photo of Abby is so classic. Frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very darling! Way to preserve a fun memory. That photo of Abby is so classic. Frame it!

    ReplyDelete