I never posted pictures of my new sweet niece Savannah born in October. That makes grand kid #15 for my parents (8 girls and 7 boys). Probably because I never posted pictures of the baby shower.... it was all during that baby shower/birthday craziness. She's a sweet baby. I've only been able to watch her a couple of times but she's always been so good. I love her name- it was definitely on my list (you know long and also a Southern city like Charlotte) but since I couldn't use it I'm glad one of my nieces could! Anyway I took some pictures on her blessing day in January. Here are a few of my favorites-
Dress details. Her mom spent many hours making her beautiful dress. After 2 boys she's very excited to have a girl to dress and accessorize.
Almost a smile.
More dress details
Trying to be artistic- I could probably tilt it and center it if I wasn't too lazy to edit my pictures.
Proud papa with his first baby girl
Probably my favorite picture from the set.
Erin, you are getting SO good with your camera! I think you may have a future side job awaiting you :)
ReplyDeleteMegyn- you are kind. The camera just makes me look better than I am- and even then I still have lots to improve. I take way too many pictures now that my camera is so fast though- I'm bond to get a couple good ones right! I am reading a few photography books trying to improve- I figure it's a sin to spend so much on a camera and not learn how to use it better!
DeleteI love all the hair :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Now I want to go crochet a blessing dress :0
ReplyDeleteWow! I hadn't seen all of those yet! Thanks so much Erin for the great pictures. I wish Savannah had been smiling but she's still so sweet! Now I can't wait to get some prints and display them in my house.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dress and baby!
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed by the dress. Makes me want to have another girl. Erin, I think the foot and hands picture looks best with bare feet.... : ) I"m just jealous of your camera.
ReplyDelete