Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sisters!

1

2

3

4


5

6

7

8

9

10

11


12

13
Pictures by Cortney Talbott Photography

These pictures capture their relationship and personalities perfectly.   I am grateful to have 2 daughters, I think it would be hard not to spoil an only girl especially!  Abby watches and imitates Charlotte all the time.  They play together all day.  They are already such good friends.  I hope they are always this close.   Every girl needs a sister in my opinion!

Which one(s) should I put up on their wall- so when they're teenagers and fighting about stealing clothes I can point at it and say, "Look how much you love each other!"

3 comments:

  1. Um, I adore 10 and 11. But they are all perfect. Sisters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but 5 is my personal favorite. I need to have another girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1-13 are ALL good. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete