Thursday, May 9, 2013

Easter 2013 Part 2

The rest of our stay at my parents for Easter- the usual quad and golf cart rides- it's almost as good as Disneyland right?


In their Easter baskets Sunday morning they got some new crayons and coloring books- which both girls are very into right now.  My dad sat with Abby for a long time and they both colored a Cinderella picture.  It was pretty cute.  I'm betting you can tell who colored which picture.
Charlotte is a prolific color-er right now.  I cannot keep up with her need for coloring books- she literally colors every page in a week or so.
Olly was more interested in his cousins' awesome train set.

I have a lot of picture with Olly looking like this- not exactly happy about mom's picture tradition.
My great grandpa Allen built this swing set when my mom was a little girl.  It has moved from quite a few houses and now my parents have it.  You know it's still sturdy when Matt will swing on it too.  He set the standard too high- we're having a hard time finding one heavy duty enough for our yard.
Finally, a somewhat happy Oliver in their Easter finery!  I love when they hold hands!

1 comment: