Saturday, May 31, 2008
Easter 2008
Here are some fun pictures from Easter. I am very big into traditions. I had a hard time whenever something came to an end. The Easter bunny continued to come to our house growing up until the year I got married! I make Matt hide Easter eggs for me and then I hide the same eggs for him! He thinks I'm a little silly but he plays along because there is candy involved and it makes me happy. My family always did the hunts outside and his family always hunted inside so we do a little bit of each. Our height difference makes hiding things interesting. I always hide down low and Matt hides up high. 
We went to Matt's parents for dinner that day and brought over some of our roses. Matt hacked back our roses this winter and I predicted they would die because he trimmed them so much. We can see who was right! This was the first day everyone at church knew I was expecting. My sister Kori spread the news for us last week when we were at my parents. That's one advantage of having family in your ward. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice Roses! They're from your yard? What variety! Actually, our neighbors cut their roses back alot, and they bloomed great this year. Nathan, pruning man, said they could've cut them back twice that.
ReplyDeleteI think Matt waited until I was gone to prune them. He really cut them back. They looked like little twigs. I was pretty worried. They were already planted before we moved in. Matt likes to prune things back and has completely taken out a few bushes. He's more into taking them out to planting them.
ReplyDelete