
When the twins were born Charlotte was 10 days away from being 22 months old.
Today Abby and Olly are 10 days away from being 22 months old.
We've officially been parents of three kids as long as we were the parents of only 1. I can't imagine having another set of twins today! Oliver and Abigail still seem so much younger than Charlotte did- but looking back she really wasn't.
For a few months I could say I have 3 kids 1 and under. Except I would always say, "She's almost 2." So that it didn't sound like we were completely crazy. Having kids this close in age has been a little crazy but now that they all play together I feel like I'm starting to see some of the major perks.
Our first time together as a family of 5.
Holding Abigail after Abby came home from the hospital and Charlotte came back from her stay in Cornville. "Have it hold it." She would refer to both babies as "it" and it took her a few weeks to be able to tell them apart.
Look how skinny her legs are- look at Matt's thumb for comparison!
Looking back at these pictures just makes me feel tired again. There is nothing like two sweet newborns but it was a ton of work!




You are amazing Erin! I know I couldn't have done it without going completely crazy!
ReplyDeleteLove this! It is so weird to think about where you were when your #1 was the same age. I realized that I missed so much of Noah at that age because I was so pregnant or dealing with a newborn, so it all feels new dealing with an almost 2 year old. And I completely agree about the perks of them playing together now! It is just so relieving for them to have a pal...except for the fighting ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a 22 months it's been! Way to go.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I ever realized that Charlotte was still one when the twins were born! THREE KIDS ONE AND UNDER!! That's amazing. How you survived is beyond me. I had a hard enough time with my 2-1-newborn, and your challenges make mine look easy. :) You have such a darling family, it was definitely worth it!
ReplyDeleteCutest pictures! I don't know how you did it--but you did it well!
ReplyDeleteYou are still amazing Erin. Of course I think all of my daughters which includes Mindy and Emilee are wonderful, AMAZING, Moms. It is a joy to see all of you in action. Thank you for such precious Grandchildren. Love Mom
ReplyDelete